Monday, July 14, 2008

Weekend Guest

Well we had our first official weekend guest. (Our first overnight was Joseph) It was a lot of fun though I must admit; since it was one of Nate's guy friends I felt like I had a 23 year old son. I made a cute map to keep track of our scripture reading and Rylan was very excited to put the sticker on when we read. Nate even let him pick any color of sticker he wanted. Rylan was very excited and picked a green smiley face. I cooked for them and played games took them to a movie and even cleaned up after them. It was fun. Though I'm excited to have a kid that isn't 23. It will be awhile before that happens. Just in case any of you thought this was my way of telling you I'm pregnant. Apparantly everyone thought we would have a honeymoon baby just like we feared. ;)

3 comments:

Suzy said...

What a way to break in the new place! Isn't it fun to have those firsts? It makes being married and on your own more real. Love ya!

Suzy said...

When are you going to update us? I see my blog roll multiple times a day and your blog always says the same post. Get posting girl!

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

I feel a little bit like a stalker now. Hope that doesn't bother you. . .