Friday, April 10, 2009

Joseph's Joke

Alright so I told this joke to Amanda and she said put it on your blog. It's not so much a joke as a very funny play on words.
Okay well just some background my parents own two dogs, Bear (Boy) and Ebony (Girl). Well let's just say they used to be more like siblings and now... they're more like husband and wife. So my husband said, 'you know if your mom tries to breed them after this she'll be making them commit adultery?' I thought was funny so when I stopped by my parents I informed my mom of this funny thought. Joseph my nine year old brother was there and the conversation went a little like this:

Me: Mom if you breed them now they'll be committing Adultery.

Joseph: Carrie, no they won't, they'll be committing Adogtery.

Much laughter!

Me: That was awesome Joseph! Very funny.

Joseph: I thought that up right on the spot. I didn't even have to think about it.

Me: I know it. It was very smart and funny.

And that is the fantastic play on words from Joseph. Hope you all enjoyed my little story. HAHAHAHAHA

2 comments:

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

Super cute! Thanks for posting it!

Tropicanna said...

He's pretty witty! (Especially for a 9-y-old) Do you think he knows what adultery means???