Monday, April 6, 2009

March in Review

Alright I know I'm a terrible blogger but I mentioned that in my first blog and never promised anything spectacular. I just wanted to let everyone know what we are up to right now.
Nate is going to school full time and working full time. I am working full time and getting ready to start school fulltime. We have started to organize our house and the couponing and food storage are starting up full swing.
I received my first two Sunday papers. I just signed up for an actual delivery of the Daily Herald and was super surprise at how many coupons there were. So we will now start to get everything situated and then comes the couponing class and I will be an awesome bargain shopper.
As for the organizing we have had a second bedroom in our apartment that just had all of our extra stuff sitting there waiting to be organized, since we got married. and I decided I wouldn't let it go for the whole first year of our marriage. So we started on it this weekend and we are half done. Mainly all we need to do is file all of our important papers and then I need to organize my craft station. It was a very eventful Saturday for us.
Nate is really liking school in the sense that with each class it is closer to being over. I am looking into a few programs one for Accounting and one for Math Education. So I'll let you all know what I decide after I get it all sorted out.
Well that's where we are at sorry again for the lack of posting. :D

1 comment:

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

I hope you guys get into a good house soon. That is so exciting!