Sunday, April 17, 2011

Ele's Blessing Pics

Elenor was blessed on April 10th, 2011. It was such a wonderful day and I talked about in my previous post. I have uploaded a few pictures so you can see her super cute dress. Also the blanket she is on was cross-stitched by my mom Kitty Mortimer. I think she did a great job. If you can't see what it says it has Ele's birth stats listed. 2 lbs 2 oz 15.5 in Also the super cute crocheted shoes were made by my friend Mary Freckleton, she also made Ele a purple pair they are so darling and fit her perfectly. Enjoy the pics.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love her dress! I love that it's not all white! I have been getting lots of flack because I want my baby blessed in a very reverent but not white dress. Ele is the cutest ever.

Sharee said...

Carrie, she is such a little doll! I just want to pinch her cute little cheeks and give her a little squeeze! Guess you will have to do it for me! Love ya!