Monday, October 13, 2008

New Job

Alright well for anyone who doesn't know, which is probably a lot of people, I got a new job. I have mixed feelings on this but I'm sure it will be wonderful. I'm excited for a change of pace and for a new environment. Though I am going to miss the people I work with at Alexander's and let's be honest it just kind of has a part of me. I'm very excited and very nervous but feel so good about this change. I wasn't looking for a new job but was blessed with a great opportunity to work at Blue Host. They are a web hosting company and I will work in their billing department with Nate!!! I'm so excited to work with my husband. We'll get to carpool which will save us money and we'll get to be together. This really is an exciting moment for me so pray for me that everything goes well! Love to all of you!

2 comments:

Sharee said...

Good luck Carrie! It's hard leaving Alexander's when everybody there is like family, in some cases they ARE your family..ha ha! I missed Alexander's a ton too. How fun for you to work with your hubby though! How are your hips by the way? That sounds awful? Did you go to a chiropractor?

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

I remember this time. I prayed hard for you! I am glad it got better.