Friday, May 8, 2009

April showers bring May flowers

Alright well since no one really comments on my blog I feel no one reads my blog. So I'm sad. :( But it's alright I will try updating a few more times before I give up... New gross news: I am starting school at Western Governors University. It is an awesome online program and I am hoping to finish it relatively quickly. I'm going to school for Math education. Nate is still working hard for school and we're going to start studying up for some CLEP tests to get him out of some of his generals. We are super busy with everything and trying to stay semi-sane through it all.

I have officially missed wedding receptions and showers, and other such events because I am just not organized enough with my calendar. So I'm buying something to fix that and never again will I miss something important for the people I care about just because I don't have a calendar handy. Also the couponing is going well on our last trip to the grocery store three weeks ago, we saved 50% on all of our groceries. I'm very happy about that and hope the savings will continue.

We'll keep you posted on everything else!

4 comments:

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

Dearest Carrie,
I pledge from hear on out to comment on every single post that appears on this here blog- more than once if it will motivate more posts! :) I love you, and I miss you!

Also- the word verification for me is bleck, which I find incredibly funny for some reason. . .

Emily Shaw said...

PLEASE help me with the coupon stuff! I need to save money on groceries!!! :)

No worries, by the way, I read all your posts, but I'm horrible about commenting!

Kenny and Kelli Ray said...

I read your posts too...but they are FEW and FAR between...update more often for more comments. :)

Suzy said...

Sometimes I just don't have time to comment, but I do read. You are doing much better with the couponing than me by the way. Good luck with school and I might be looking into CLEP as well for myself!