Monday, May 11, 2009

Thank-you!

Thank you, thank you, thank you, for the comments. I know it seems silly but it truly made my day. Alright as far as the couponing thing goes I would be more than willing to show anyone how to do it. It would only take maybe an hour. And then you can do everything from your internet. So just call me and we can get together.

I just wanted to let everyone know that God answers prayers. Nate and I have been so blessed in the past few weeks. Well really through out our whole marriage but especially in the past few weeks. And I just wanted to say that he answers prayers and knows what is best for you. Hopefully in a few days I can expound upon this but I want it to be definite before I let the cat out of the bag...no I'm not pregnant.

Anyway I just would like to say that I love the gospel and I love that we can receive personal revelation because it helps so much. And I'm very grateful for family and friends that are supportive and loving. (Also I'm especially grateful for Nate because he is such a fantastic husband!)

2 comments:

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

So much intrigue! I must talk with you IMMEDIATELY!!

Melissa Miller said...

Okay Care Bear, it has been long enough...share the news!!!