Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Orem LaX

For those of you that don't know, my brother Dan is the Orem High boys Lacrosse coach. They just went to Sate and won! It was a great game and they seriously played so well. The final score was 15 to 9 against Skyview. To put it another way, Orem put in their second string in the final minutes, at a State Championship game! That's crazy good! Well they dumped water all over Dan and he was interviewed by channel five news. It was exciting and I'm very proud of Dan.

Also Nate and I were lucky enough to have a player to cheer for. Nate's cousin Joe is the goalie for Orem. He's amazing and was voted AllState his Junior year, what a stud. I had fun cheering and getting majorly sunburned and Nate enjoyed being on the sidelines to take pictures. Go to his site and check them out here.
Don't forget we're having a special on family photos. it's a great time to get them!

1 comment:

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

I love lacrosse! It is seiously such an awesome game. I wish it were more of a big deal. Congratulations, Dan!