Thursday, May 28, 2009

Signed, Sealed, Delivered, It's Ours!!!

We signed on our house yesterday and we should have our keys today! We are so excited...we probably will camp out at our house until we officially move on Saturday! It's awesome and I have pics of the outside, I'll put up later. Can't wait to have you all see it and have you all help us move! ;)

But seriously we're moving on this Saturday at 9AM. We'll have breakfast...'Tell me who did a good job?' Sorry apparantly movie quotes popped into my head when I thought of the awesome muffins and other such stuff we will have for this move. Let us know if you can help so we get the right amount of food!

2 comments:

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

I will be there, and maybe Ross if I can convince him to not sleep in. . . no promises. I love the title! Classic!

Caleb and Shae said...

You home is gorgeous! It was fun to spend some time with you guys yesterday!