Thursday, May 14, 2009

Big News!

Alright so it's official! We are under contract to buy our first home! We are so very excited, though it is coming much faster than we had anticipated. We were planning on moving around August but happened to find a town home that is perfect and we will be moving at the end of this month as long as there are no problems. We only saw it last Saturday and the offer was accepted and signed on Tuesday. It will be perfect for parties as it has a large clubhouse with theatre room and pool. So we know we'll be very popular shortly. ;) It's in Provo around 900 North and 1880 West. We will have a few parties once we're in and settled. And that's our big news!

3 comments:

jujumort said...

YAHOO!!!! I called you today to see if everything was still a go! Guess who didn't answer! YOU!!! I love you and I am very happy!

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

YAY! I can't wait to see the hot tub- I mean, your new house! :) I love you and I am so glad everything worked out the way it did.

ikbal said...

I expect they do! Thanks for keeping up by means of the excerpts it indicate the earth to me!
vietnam dong