Friday, June 5, 2009

Church Phobia?

Alright to be a little honest I'm nervous to go to our new ward. We finished out last month at our old ward because the Valiants were in charge of Sharing time and we didn't want to do that to brand new teachers. So this week we are going to our new ward and it's weird because I know we will be in this ward for years. So it's a little intimidating. What if people don't like us? I know this may seem weird but as excited as I am to be in a ward we won't be leaving very quickly, I'm terrified at what will happen this Sunday. I'm sure everything will be fine, I just am hoping the sisters in the ward will like me and I'll be able to make friends in the area. So wish us luck as we start going to our new ward, our permanant ward! It's kind of cool we won't be leaving...we are officially adults.

3 comments:

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

Ummm, your wards ALWAYS love you within 30 seconds of meeting you! You will be fine! I do understand being nervous though.

Ashley said...

I hear you. It can be intimidating to start all over again. How did it go? And I need to see your new place! Congratulations!

Kenny and Kelli Ray said...

You'll be fine...don't stress about it.