Thursday, June 11, 2009

Different subjects all over the place!

I wasn't kidding with the title I have a lot of different things I want to bring up and they aren't on the same subject. So I'll start with the happy stuff and then I'll move on to the sad stuff.

First, our ward is GREAT!!! i mean seriously awesome. Our first week there and we sat by a really nice couple, they invited us over for dinner! I looked in amazement and said, 'That would be awesome! Thank you very much.' followed by a wonderful Relief Society where everyone told me about the ward and I had plenty of people to sit by. Everyone was so friendly and I'm very grateful for the fact that my ward is AWESOME!

Second, we still absolutely love our house. We have gone swimming almost every single day! It has been magical. Also involved in this would be the fact that we had our anniversary and it was nice to spend it in our new home. More to come on that because I want to write a gushy mushy post all about Nate. ;)

Third, (we're getting into the sad ones now)our family dog Ebi had three puppies and then passed away. My mom and siblings have been working really hard to feed the puppies and so far they are doing alright without their mom. This has been hard on my family because we all love our pets but the puppies have all been doing well which I think helps.

1 comment:

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

I knew your ward would be awesome- mainly because the area looks really nice, and you guys are both generally liked wherever you go. I hope the puppies are doing well. That was really sad news.