Monday, June 1, 2009

New car smell?

Alright so you know have everything has a particular smell? I have decided nothing smells better than new house smell. Not even new car smell can beat it. I love our house. I also love our pool which I have used twice in the three days we have lived there. I want to say thank you to everyone that helped move. We were in, start to finish, in three hours. It was awesome and then a few people stayed and helped unpack! I have the best family and friends!

Nate and I turned in our keys at the apartment and now we are so excited to start decorating and arranging everything for our new house. It had been such a blessing for us and we're so glad we found this place. I truly believe Heavenly Father directed us here.

Our neighbors are awesome, next door in the same building is a cute family with three girls and they are super nice. I met the mom named Wendy and she is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to get to know them better. We'll have to really 'try' because they go to the Spanish ward. And our neighbors on the other side are super nice and fun. They have a boy and two girls with another boy about to come. They told us all about the ward and even gave us their old directory. Told us all about the neighborhood and how we'll be having parties to get to know one another. They're our kind of people. ;)

Thanks again for everything you all did to make our move go so smoothly. It was awesome! Love, The Gross'