Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I Have a Great Life!

So I was thinking about the past week or so and I thought, 'Man I sure have it good.' I love Nate so much and he happened to take a trip to Idaho this weekend and I was home 'alone'. I missed him so much and then when he called me to tell me he missed me too, I started to cry. I am so in love with him and can't wait to continue missing him whenever we are apart. I know sappy right? But it's true I slept horrible without him by my side. I thought of him constantly and thought of how truly lucky I am to have such a wonderful man by my side.

Now back to the I was 'alone' for the weekend. I have fabulous friends and family! Seriously... I was never really alone after Thursday night. I came home from work to girlfriends and sisters, it was so much fun. And then Sarah (such a sweetheart) stayed over night and chatted with me all morning. Then Joseph joined in the mix and we went swimming with a few friends. Two hours later (and very sunburned) we retreated inside for pizza and Wii (and a nap for me). Caleb and Shala played Wii with the kids and stayed until around seven or eight, I don't remember. Then my parents came over with Cody the puppy and picked up the kids after staying for about a half hour. While we visited Sarah made me cookies, and then I went to bed.

I woke up the next morning and went to church and had a wonderful time. A few sisters saved me a seat in Sunday School because they knew I was alone this Sunday, how thoughtful, and I truly enjoyed the lessons. One of which was on Provident Living and I was so pleased to get more information and to share the info I have found. Then I came home just in time to tidy up a bit and then watch Nate pull in the garage and run up the stairs to greet me with a huge hug and kiss. It was so nice to have him back! Man I love that guy. Seriously, he is so amazing and sweet, and understanding. So thanks to all of you wonderful people in my life that make it one GREAT life!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Its good to be back! :)